Laying a horse in place market but price dependant from the win market

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
sisors72

Hi
Any help would be greatly appreciated on this one .
I would like to automate backing 1 or maybe 2 horses in the place market above 2.06 but only if their prices are less than 16 in the win market . Is this possible ?
I have all the necessary commands in place except the price dependant part from the win market .
looking forward to receiving any replies
Many thanks
Dallas

sisors72

Many thanks
I will have a try with that .
sisors72

I,m afraid I,m still struggling with this one as its not a nominated selection I,m after, its ANY selection .
Basically my rule for automation is ...
Backing the first 2 horses in the place market that are 2.06 or above PROVIDING there is at least one below evens in the market and they are below 16 in the win market . I also don,t wish the bets to trigger if the amount of selections available within my criteria are more than 3 .
I have nearly got it right , it just needs fine tuning as my bets are triggering regardless of how many selections are available within the criteria and I wish to stick with the 2 lowest from a maximum of 3 available selections to bet on and also my bets are triggering if they above 16 in the WIN market.
Any more help would be useful .
Many many thanks to any replies on this .

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”