Automation Rules in Guardian

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Barry74

Hi,

When i am using Bet Angel Guardian and i am making my match selectons. I enter the rules i need to go in to the Automation Rules box (i.e lay the draw, lay the goal, etc, etc).

Everything seems good and the bots finds the rules and does the necessary actions. But i've noticed if i exit/close down betangel and I come back in say about an hour. All my matches are still there but the Automation Rules are not.

I did the Automation Rules for Liverpool v Chelsea match at 6.45pm, and then exited Bet Angel. But when i loaded Betangel up again at 9pm the rules had gone and no bets had been place even though KO was 8.15pm

Is there a way of saving the automation rules, so i don't have to input them everytime i load up betangel

Cheers
Anbell

Barry74 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:09 pm
Hi,

When i am using Bet Angel Guardian and i am making my match selectons. I enter the rules i need to go in to the Automation Rules box (i.e lay the draw, lay the goal, etc, etc).

Everything seems good and the bots finds the rules and does the necessary actions. But i've noticed if i exit/close down betangel and I come back in say about an hour. All my matches are still there but the Automation Rules are not.

I did the Automation Rules for Liverpool v Chelsea match at 6.45pm, and then exited Bet Angel. But when i loaded Betangel up again at 9pm the rules had gone and no bets had been place even though KO was 8.15pm

Is there a way of saving the automation rules, so i don't have to input them everytime i load up betangel

Cheers
You need to keep Betangel running/open

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”