Custom Ladders

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Winston2512

Apologies if this is a stupid question but this is my first attempt at customising my ladders for pre race trading. I wanted to know if it was possible to combine two sets of settings, so to speak. I currently use 'Default with Chart' but I would also like to use VWAMP with Traffic Light. Is it possible to combine these, or is it the case that I can only use one or the other?
Dallas

Winston2512 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:59 pm
Apologies if this is a stupid question but this is my first attempt at customising my ladders for pre race trading. I wanted to know if it was possible to combine two sets of settings, so to speak. I currently use 'Default with Chart' but I would also like to use VWAMP with Traffic Light. Is it possible to combine these, or is it the case that I can only use one or the other?
Yes, you can set your charts up anyway you want them, if you've just downloaded the VWAP Traffic light ladder and/or any other ladder settings from the shared files section you can just copy the settings and options used in them onto your exsisting ladder settings your using
Tuco

...best thing to do is to save your current ladder settings under a new name, then copy the settings and options as Dallas says into your newly saved ladder settings - that way if it doesn't work you can delete the newly saved ladder settings and repeat the process until you have it working as you want.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”