Capturing BSP Data

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
lee1578

Hello,

I'd like to be able to capture Betfair Starting Price data that isn't freely available, such as the different place markets.

Is it possible to do this, if so what is the easiest way?

Thanks
Anbell

There's probably everything that you need here
https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices
updated daily
lee1578

Hi Anbell,

These only include the standard place BSP. I'm looking to capture from the other place markets such as 4 to be placed, 5 to be placed.

I've been told it might be possible in automation and adding a stored value for actual SP, but i'm not quite sure how i'd do this?

Thanks
Dallas

lee1578 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:37 am
Hi Anbell,

These only include the standard place BSP. I'm looking to capture from the other place markets such as 4 to be placed, 5 to be placed.

I've been told it might be possible in automation and adding a stored value for actual SP, but i'm not quite sure how i'd do this?

Thanks
Add a 'Set/Modify Stored Value rule'
applied to 'Every' selection
armed sometime after the market has gone in-play

and on the stored value enter the following (use anything you want as the stored value name, i've used BSP as an example)
Annotation 2020-07-29 114623.jpg

You'll need to be using the latest V1.55 of Bet Angel Pro to use the 'Applied to Every Selection' option
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lee1578

Thank you very much Dallas!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”