Live Pictures ?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Eyesnack

Anybody else not getting live dteams using the latest version of BA ? I can get them on my other trading platform but not BA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Bet Angel has always used Internet Explorer as its embedded browser, you just need to make sure this is fully upto date on your PC

The Betfair web site leaks a lot of memory so its actually better to use an external browser to connect to betfair as that provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively. i.e. The Bet Angel interface will perform better if you don't give the same core of your processor the additional task of handling the betfair web site.

If you do that you can use a free program called deskpins, that will enable you to use the pop-out Betfair video which you can then pin anywhere you want and always have it on top.
Eyesnack

Cheers Dallas I already use deskpins and my browser is upto date. looks like i will continue to use the other software for the feeds.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”