Running Bot in Practice Mode & Using Real Mode

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
markam

Hi All,

I am new here and just wanted to clarify something.

I plan to sign up to Bet Angel Professional tomorrow and wanted to check something regarding the practice and real money mode.

I know that Bet Angel needs to be up and running for automation to work but if I wanted to run a bot in practice mode to check it works, am I able to switch into real money mode to do manual trading at the same time?

Or is it a case of having to sign out of practice mode and signing back in to real money mode and in doing so it stops the bot running in practice mode.

Thanks
Jukebox

markam wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:37 pm
Hi All,

I am new here and just wanted to clarify something.

I plan to sign up to Bet Angel Professional tomorrow and wanted to check something regarding the practice and real money mode.

I know that Bet Angel needs to be up and running for automation to work but if I wanted to run a bot in practice mode to check it works, am I able to switch into real money mode to do manual trading at the same time?

Or is it a case of having to sign out of practice mode and signing back in to real money mode and in doing so it stops the bot running in practice mode.

Thanks
You can open as many Bet Angel sessions as you want - each time you login you get to choose if it is to be a Live mode or Practice mode session. its quite common to have a Live session running while working on a new idea in Practice mode.
markam

Thanks Jukebox

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”