Confused re lay bet not going through to Betfair-?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
BetWin

Hi,

I'm very new to Betangel and playing around with £2 stakes while I try to work out what I'm doing. Had a go at a few markets this afternoon, but when looking at my P&L in Betfair, I can see that one of my lay bets didn't go through into Betfair, leaving me with a £2 loss as only the back bet went in. I was close to in-play and I know pre-off bets won't go in-play so I had already clicked "take SP" in case the lay price didn't come down to where I wanted it to ( which it didn't).
Any reason why this would happen? I've been left with a £2 loss ( which I know isn't much but I want to understand it on £2 vs bigger stakes!) as opposed to making a small loss of what I think would have been 10p.

Thanks
Dallas

The min liability on lay bets for SP is £10, so anything below that will have been rejected by Betfair
ShaunWhite

Take SP has a minimum stake size, either £10 on the back side or £10 liability on the lay side. So you can lay £1 at 11.0 but not £1 at evens.
Bets below this will be lapsed rather than taken at SP.

https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/FAQs_theBasics.html
Screenshot_4.png
[edit: Dallas already replied before I hit 'submit' but you might still want to read the link....plus knowing the Betfair Ts&Cs is advisable too obvioulsy.]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BetWin

That'll be why then! Cheers for the quick reply.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”