Automation files library

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
cyclops1000

Simple question
How do I remove automation files from the automation library ?
I've got too many
jimibt

just select them (individually) in guardin and delete them. the other LESS SAFE way to do it is to directly delete them in windows file manager.

To do this, navigate to:
%appdata% then select Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\Automation

To be safe, make a copy of the entire contents of this folder before deleting anything. Next, select the files that you no longer wnat and delete them. When you open up BetAngel, these files will no longer be present and you'll have only the files that you require.

As i said, don't skip the COPY stage, just in case you have a slip of the finger!!
Anbell

jimibt wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:34 am
just select them (individually) in guardin and delete them. the other LESS SAFE way to do it is to directly delete them in windows file manager.

To do this, navigate to:
%appdata% then select Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\Automation

To be safe, make a copy of the entire contents of this folder before deleting anything. Next, select the files that you no longer wnat and delete them. When you open up BetAngel, these files will no longer be present and you'll have only the files that you require.

As i said, don't skip the COPY stage, just in case you have a slip of the finger!!
What jimibt said.

Alternatively, another way to get to the appropriate folder is to go to Guardian/advance settings and click on 'Explore reports folder', then go up a level to Bet Angel Professional, and then down a level into the folder called Automation

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”