Favorite selection options

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Raven44

Hi again, only me,
I noticed that there are a few options for Guardian to recognise the favourite but am confused as to how Bet angel knows which horse is the fave given that one option is 'By row index (Betfair order) [Which is not always the favourite]

I have a scalping bot set up with (in position 1 sorted in order of favouritism) as I am assuming Betangel will look for the fave within this parameter and execute the command as such.

Is this the right rule?
Jukebox

Raven44 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:56 am
Hi again, only me,
I noticed that there are a few options for Guardian to recognise the favourite but am confused as to how Bet angel knows which horse is the fave given that one option is 'By row index (Betfair order) [Which is not always the favourite]

I have a scalping bot set up with (in position 1 sorted in order of favouritism) as I am assuming Betangel will look for the fave within this parameter and execute the command as such.

Is this the right rule?
Go to your settings:
settings/automation There you will find the options for Guardian Automation and how it will choose the favorite. When you use the sorted in order of favoritism option in an automation file the order of favoritism is decided by the option you've set in the settings.
Raven44

Ahh, thank you

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”