Lee Cal help please

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
goldfinch77

I am stuck, once again.

I watched a video re Backing the U1.5 market, I have set up exactly as you described to create all the rules.

I tried to apply to to todays matches but cannot see the FHG option when I right click the "fixtures" for today.

How can i add the baf to all the games today.

thanks

Andy
jimibt

goldfinch77 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:36 am
I am stuck, once again.

I watched a video re Backing the U1.5 market, I have set up exactly as you described to create all the rules.

I tried to apply to to todays matches but cannot see the FHG option when I right click the "fixtures" for today.

How can i add the baf to all the games today.

thanks

Andy
hi andy, i'm sure Lee will see this and hopefully be able to help. you could also use the PM feature on the forum which will direct the message to both his PM account as well as his email -might be the best option as he's then alerted to your query ;)
goldfinch77

Jimibit,

Thanks for the reply, I didn't even think of PM, will know for future, willleave this here for now toavoid any duplication

Andy
LeeCaL

Hi Andy,

There are quite a few that are not availble for mass selections like O/U 0.5 etc however on the soccer tab you can use the search term or create a custom filter.

For the "Soccer Search Tab" copy and paste in: First Half Goals 0.5
The on todays date right click, select all and then add. This will now add all of todays First Half Goals 0.5 into guardian.
(See the attached image).

For future ref you can also create a custom filter on the Filter tab.

Hope this helps,
Lee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goldfinch77

Lee, thanks for the quick response.

I am on a vertical learning curve at the moment, so all this help is much appreciated.

Andy
LeeCaL

Hi Andy,

No problem at all. We all start somewhere!

Cheers,
Lee
LeeCaL

LeeCaL wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:55 pm
Hi Andy,

There are quite a few that are not availble for mass selections like O/U 0.5 etc however on the soccer tab you can use the search term or create a custom filter.

For the "Soccer Search Tab" copy and paste in: First Half Goals 0.5
The on todays date right click, select all and then add. This will now add all of todays First Half Goals 0.5 into guardian.
(See the attached image).

For future ref you can also create a custom filter on the Filter tab.

Hope this helps,
Lee
Sorry for the FHG 1.5 market you'll need to type: First Half Goals 1.5

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”