BF settled market incorrectly

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ClarkKent

Hi... I absolutely have a winning wager in Japanese football and Betfair says it is a loss. Has anyone seen this before? I laid over 2.5 goals and the final score was 1 - 1.
spreadbetting

MIght help if you said the actual market. Wouldn't be the first time they've incorrectly settled a market but they do usually resettle them when the error's reported to them. Not hard to get the offical result and message them on twitter etc
Tuco

I've said this before on another thread, but last September Betfair correctly settled the F1 Top 6 market for the Grand Prix of Japan just after the podium presentation (which is the the point they use for the results as explained in their market rules), but more than 2 hours AFTER the podium presentation after a lengthy stewards inquiry Charles Leclerc was given a 5 second time penalty moving his finishing position from 6th place to 7th place AFTER which Betfair re-settled the market making my laying of Daniel Ricciardo for a Top 6 finish a losing bet.

It was just after they stopped using a phone number and trying to get in touch with a sensible person at Betfiar was impossible - they just said that the result has been re-settled and if you don't like it taske it to IBAS.

I have all of the information stored and one day I might, although IBAS are utterly useless and don't know their arse from their elbow, so I'll likely have to go theough the Courts after IBAS have wasted everyone's time.

Everyone on twitter told Betfair they had got the settlement wrong but they simply would not listen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”