Soccer filters

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
goldfinch77

Hi all, again

When in guardian, soccer tab, sidebar selection.
I can see all the fixtures for today, if I right click on fixtures I am presented with a selection window.
Is it possible to add to this, or maybe change one of them, eg, I am not intersted in O 4.5 is there anyway I can edit this to say FHG 0.5 ?

Manual is a bit confusing.

Many thanks

Goldfinch
Dallas

Its easier if you just create your own Market Filters
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fil ... rkets.html

You can then also use these to load them straight into coupons if you wish
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... upons.html

Some ready-made ones here
viewforum.php?f=62
goldfinch77

Dallas hi,
I have read all the references you posted and can see how to create a filter but I am still stumped on how you get it on to the bulk selections option when you right click all today's matches, there is select all Over/under 1.5 etc how do I add over/under 0.5 to this list so I can bulk select every game ?

Sorry for being a pain, this is not as easy as I thought.

Regards

Andy

PS there should be a forum option for us old farts who are retired and trying to keep the brain active....... :D
Dallas

goldfinch77 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:44 pm
Dallas hi,
I have read all the references you posted and can see how to create a filter but I am still stumped on how you get it on to the bulk selections option when you right click all today's matches, there is select all Over/under 1.5 etc how do I add over/under 0.5 to this list so I can bulk select every game ?

Sorry for being a pain, this is not as easy as I thought.

Regards

Andy

PS there should be a forum option for us old farts who are retired and trying to keep the brain active....... :D
You don't need to add it to the Soccer tab, just run the filter and it will display all the markets you want
Then select the first and with your 'Shift' key held down press your 'End' key to select them all
Then click the 'Add' button to add them all to Guardian
Filter.jpg
My O_U 0.5 Filter.bff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goldfinch77

Dallas,

Its finally sunk in, thank you so much for your help and patience, I would have given up otherwise.

I now have the basic bones so I can automate my strats.

Once again thanks

Andy

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”