Stored Value For The Event Issue

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bizmark222

Hi

I have a bot for the over 2.5 goal market that places a back bet when certain criteria is matched. When a bet triggers I want to send a signal to the over 3.5 goal market bot so a back bet is also triggered on this market too,
In the over 2.5 bot under rule `place a back bet` under stored values I have, store a value > the name (bet) > for the event> with an entered amount > 1.
In the over 3.5 goal market bot there is just the one line ...place a back bet, with the condition > stored value condition> a stored value> the name (bet)> for the event> is equal to an entered amount > 1.
When the over 2.5 bet is placed nothing happens on the over 3.5..... am I missing something? Thanks
Anbell

bizmark222 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 pm
Hi

I have a bot for the over 2.5 goal market that places a back bet when certain criteria is matched. When a bet triggers I want to send a signal to the over 3.5 goal market bot so a back bet is also triggered on this market too,
In the over 2.5 bot under rule `place a back bet` under stored values I have, store a value > the name (bet) > for the event> with an entered amount > 1.
In the over 3.5 goal market bot there is just the one line ...place a back bet, with the condition > stored value condition> a stored value> the name (bet)> for the event> is equal to an entered amount > 1.
When the over 2.5 bet is placed nothing happens on the over 3.5..... am I missing something? Thanks
is your SV 'shared'?
sniffer66

I dont share SV's between markets but I believe a good way to test this would be to add another rule to your Over 3.5 market that stores a new SV for that Market with the created SV value from the Event for the O2.5 and get it to write to the log.
If that SV updates you know it's being passed correctly to the Over 3.5 bot. So if your rule fails to run at least you know thats not the issue
Dallas

bizmark222 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 pm
Hi

That sounds like its set up right, unless you've overlooked something in your file that you haven't included here (ie, a type in the SV being looked up in the 3.5 file).

Its the same way as this example works except it's passing the odds rather than an entered amount as a SV
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16255

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”