Different levels of greening for different selections?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
johnnycash

Hi,

Please could anyone advise how I could automate this in Guardian? I am currently doing it manually but I'm sure there is a way with book % or similar. I want to be able to back the first favourite with a full stake, say £10, and then back the 2nd favourite with a much smaller stake so the green up figure on the 2nd favourite is around zero. At the moment I choose the smaller stake and repeatedly press the back button so the 2nd fav goes to zero so I don't win anything or lose anything if that selction wins..

I hope that make some sort of sense and any advice would be great..

Thanks,
Johnny
Jukebox

johnnycash wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:31 pm
Hi,

Please could anyone advise how I could automate this in Guardian? I am currently doing it manually but I'm sure there is a way with book % or similar. I want to be able to back the first favourite with a full stake, say £10, and then back the 2nd favourite with a much smaller stake so the green up figure on the 2nd favourite is around zero. At the moment I choose the smaller stake and repeatedly press the back button so the 2nd fav goes to zero so I don't win anything or lose anything if that selction wins..

I hope that make some sort of sense and any advice would be great..

Thanks,
Johnny
If you back your first choice £10 "Fixed Stake" then your second choice would be back £10 "By Liability(back&Lay)"
johnnycash

Thanks so much Jukebox, much appreciated. It would have taken me ages to figure that out!
Jukebox

johnnycash wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:49 pm
Thanks so much Jukebox, much appreciated. It would have taken me ages to figure that out!
NP Here's a basic file that does just that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”