Transaction Counter

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Nero Tulip

Is this thoroughly accurate ? Can I place complete faith in it ?

I am running my spreadsheet today via guardian, I have traded 3 markets this hour, total matched bets add up to 485.

The TX counter is saying 404.

I am operating with 2 second fill or kill orders, many of which are killed unmatched, all of which count towards transactions don't they ? My gut feeling is that I am probably close to the 1000 limit already this hour but BA is telling me otherwise. I have a rule in my spreadsheet to stop it placing bets on it gets to 1000, but can I trust it ?
dan_payne182

If you match your own money when scrubbing your trade it doesn't count. That might be where the difference is coming from. Dan
PeterLe

Hi Nero
I usually have a cut off at 950 and have never incurred and charges...will be interested in the definitive answer though
Regards
Peter
Nero Tulip

Think I worked it out, the guardian counts all the small matches by others of my bets.. ie i input £500, 10 people match £50's worth = 10 in guardian. Where as it is just one transaction.

Saying this, my general question still stands. I was firing in an awful lot of bets this afternoon, the number did feel small, and I wasn't entirely convinced the tx counter went up by 2 for each killed FoK order, which it should, shouldn't it ?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”