Would anyone be interested in...

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ferdy

...forming a kind of club that meets via MSN each morning to discuss Betfair trading via Bet Angel?

I'm going to be trading full-time from next monday and I like the thought of being able to network with fellow traders each morning to share learnings/discuss opportunities etc...

If anyone likes the idea please make in known on this thread or email me '[email protected]'

All the best.

Ferdy
LeTiss

Ferdy,

Good luck

I went full-time 14 months ago after being made redundant, and I'm still going strong.
My earnings are not spectacular, but they're enough to enjoy a living from (beats working for a living)

Le Tiss
Jimmy

Hi Ferdy,

I cant as I dont trade full time at the minute only at nights and weekends. But I think that is a cracking idea and goodluck. If its still going in about a year I will be going full time if I continue the way I am trading.

Cheers

Jimmy
Leo52

Im am learning to trade, so I am def no expert, but am interested in any help I can get from you guys. All help would be greatly appreciated as i am losing more than i am winning.

cheers

Leo52.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”