Which Horse Race.....

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Sushi

Hi

Been trading tennis quite successfully for a bit, but horses is still a black art at the moment so forgive my ignorance!

Can anyone give tips on what makes a race an attractive race to trade on?

Clearly having money in it is key but what else and what horse? Is it nearly always the favourite?

Also - using weight of money is new to me. I understand in principle but large amounts well outside the betting range seem to skew the expected trend a bit so I find it hard to predict.

All replies welcome. Thanks guys.

J.
Mike_IG

With regards to the races I honestly couldn't tell you when I do get the time to trade then I will do all the races I can.
Regarding the horse I actually find it easier to not trade the fav, I tend to trade the 2nd or 3rd fav, many people have told me they do the same and most seem to agree that it's because a lot of the top guys are trading the fav, although pretty much everyone inc myself will get on any horse if I see a drift occuring etc.
So if you decide to trade the fav and struggle then give the 2nd or 3rd fav ago as they still have a fair bit of money going through them.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”