Any idea when the new version is being released???

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Useless

Hi all

I upgraded to the new version but in the messege of the day its saying "current version 1.20.2" I have a differnt icon on my desktop and notice changes to the gaurdian feature so I guess I have upgraded just a little confused by the current version?? Also a while back I remember reading that this new version was going to have some major changes to include new strategies. If so any idea what they are or was it just a rumour??
MarketTrader

Message of the day is just a web page. It doesn't tell you the version you have installed.

I think it has been a soft launch of the new version so far. To iron out any last minute changes.

Unless you have received notification of an update (such as in message of the day) then I would avoid the update unless you feel 100% comfortable with it.
Mike_IG

The version you have is the newest version, I believe the reason they have not updated the homepage to say the new version out at the moment is because they have not done new videos for the new features yet.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”