Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started : Betfair scalping for beginners

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
wearthefoxhat

Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:04 am
esanlon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:28 pm
Got my software 3 weeks ago bought professional and the 39.99 learn to trade videos done everything suggested in the lesson's , down about 330 pound over all. I must be doing something wrong but it does not work for me. Have uninstalled it now lesson learnt.
Just 3 weeks?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15377
I'm guessing you may have overloaded your knowledge base with too many new ideas/strategies. It's hard to know what to focus on first. IMO, it comes down to your personal preference(s).

If your methodical and super patient, maybe scalping would suit you. If you want a faster pace, quick moving trade, then swing trades and In-Play would suit you more.

Which sport is best for you? Football has many interesting aspects, Tennis is certainly a possible, Golf has its merits, of course there's horse racing.

Do you like automation? Can be a big help to trigger an entry into a market, the trader can then manage the exit, or vice-versa...

Any video or pdf/book can always be used as a reference point, when you try out something, stick with it. I reckon too many give up to soon and are sometimes nearer than they think.

dandelions.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Derek27

Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:44 am

I started trading with just £50 and was placing £2 - £5 bets. All you need to do is reduce your stakes and give yourself a bit more time to experiment and get to grips with trading.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”

• Information