standard staking

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bluewanderlust

Hi
Can someone please tell me if you can set your standard stakes on the ladder and not have to keep resetting them when you switch between races. For examply, I have set my stakes on oneclick interface at £100 but when I go to trade on the ladder it is preset to £2 back and lay and rather than apply the £100 stakes as set on the oneclick, it only places £2 stakes. I have to constantly change them to £100 each. But if i then go check another race out, come back and they are back to £2 again. I am sure that there is a way to save these as defaults but I have read the manual and cant seem to find the answer. Hope this makes sense to someone, it is driving me mad and costing me money! Many thanks
Galilee66

Go to Settings and click save settings.

Cheers
Galilee66
bluewanderlust

Hi
I have tried this and it doesnt work, it always goes back to £2. Any other suggestions?
Galilee66

Hi bluewanderlust,
I tried sending you a reply to your PM but I don't think it worked - If you are still having problems it would be best to contact Bet Angel and they will explain it to you.

cheers
Galilee66

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”