saturday 14/8/09 horse trading one to one

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
TheRiddler

Newbies to trading who have recorded saturday's trading via whatever means. I have started helping a retired gentlemen how to go about this 'game' so that he has a few extra coppers to add to his meagre state pension (which this country should be ashamed.)

I have the trades I carried out for him on his account using a small bank of <£100. I cannot obviously use a screen shot because it's not my account but I wrote down all the trades as they happened so it would mean typing them in if you wished to make use of them.

The downside is that to demonstrate trading the numbers I had to cover up all the names of the horses, meeting info, race type, television pictures etc. otherwise it would have been impossible for me to trade solely the numbers.

However I started trading the first race (only uk racing) and finished approx 3:50 ) missing only a couple of races in between. Looking at the price you will know which race I was trading as the trades will all be in order.

It's up to you. The results are nothing to shout about but you may learn something.

Let me know.
andyfuller

Still half asleep but don't really understand the post?

Are you offering one to one training or something and where are these figures?
Squirtle

I think riddler is offer to put up some results? Happy for that to happen as any information is better than nothing.
TheRiddler

andyfuller wrote:Still half asleep but don't really understand the post?

Are you offering one to one training or something and where are these figures?
No I was only helping a friend out to help him gain extra income. If somebody had recorded the trading the trades I made could have been matched to the recording with a bit of effort. The trades made where of low risk and so ideal for the newcomer.
Because I wrote down the trads on a piece of paper I still have them and because they are of no use to me I thought they may be of use to a newbie who was for example using screen recording software.

This friend of mine and his friends payback will be to help me at York ebor
TheRiddler

Squirtle wrote:I think riddler is offer to put up some results? Happy for that to happen as any information is better than nothing.

I can only give the back and lay entry and exit points and an approx. overall profit after comm.
There was only a small bank to use (£100) with trades of £1 per tick so his bank was not fully used. However from 1st race to approx. 3:50 pm managed a £23 profit.
Not bad considering I don't normally trade this way.

Remember I cannot tell you the names of the horses traded,times etc because of reasons Iposted above. You would have to sort this out for yourself. If you haven't recorded saturday trading then it will be of little use.

I'll be busy with York so let me know very soon or I will post them after York meeting ends. Upto you.
keano1

Hi,

I recorded my trading on Saturday and would be really interested in comparing your entry and exit points to my own. I think it's a pretty decent gesture and a good opportunity to learn from someone who obviously knows how to make money in this game. Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”