peters course

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The day is focused on strategies and tactics from the ground up. The course is not used to demonstrate or show the software so it's better if you understand how to use it before you attempt to attend the course. We do use the software throughout the day as we have to do this demonstrate the key concepts.

What the course can't do is turn you into a supersonic hyper trader with gigantic totals overnight, everything takes a bit of practice and effort. However it should help you move forward much quicker as the course is focused on key strategies and tactics and a better understanding of the market. By giving you key information about how the market works we hope you will have a much better base to build from. Peter will show you how and why odds move and how to exploit that with certain tactics. There are handouts of course notes and detail on the specific strategies demonstrated.

Only you can put them to use after the course though!

If you are unsure if it is suitable, please email us with your requirements. We don't want you to attend if you won't be able to get value from it.
mbb

I seem to recall a Bet Angel "how to do it" book was planned a while back - is there a possibility of your course material being put into writing at some point, (for those unfortunates who can't get to a course in person)?
icocking

I'd be interested in a written version of the course, and I suspect that others outside the UK would also be interested, perhaps Peter could run a survey and see if the concept would be worth the effort.????

Ian
Predicton

[quote="Cran"]If you take guitar lessons will you be a rock star?

No, but I suspect that the pupil would expect to be able to play a few simple songs
manxmac

very interesting ime thinking of going on the course and this forum has helped loads very good comments keep them coming

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”