problem with ladders fitting on screen

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
anitajane007

:) Hi every one, hope some one can help, when I use the ladder I have trading profit ticked, this seems to take up more ladder space, the end of the third ladder is cut of so I have to keep using the bar at the bottom to move sideways so that I can see the end ladder lay column, is this normal :? or is it me that needs to change my settings,thankyou.
TheTub

Acres of room on my screen. Mind you - I have got a wide screen monitor.

What size screen and what resolution do you use in your display settings?

I would go for at least 20" with a resolution of 1280 x 800. If your monitor doesn't support that it might be worth thinking about a new one. They have come right down in price now.
andyfuller

The ladders expand when you add the extra column to each of them and therefore require more space.

So if you want this column you need to make the window bigger.

Ideally there would be an option to make it shrink to fit.
anitajane007

TheTub wrote:Acres of room on my screen. Mind you - I have got a wide screen monitor.

What size screen and what resolution do you use in your display settings?

I would go for at least 20" with a resolution of 1280 x 800. If your monitor doesn't support that it might be worth thinking about a new one. They have come right down in price now.
:D Thankyou for your replies, I have changed the screen resolution as you suggested and every thing fits perfectly now, cheers
anitajane007

andyfuller wrote:The ladders expand when you add the extra column to each of them and therefore require more space.

So if you want this column you need to make the window bigger.

Ideally there would be an option to make it shrink to fit.
:D Thanks for your reply I have managed to sort the problem out, the problem was with me not having the resolution set correctly, just want to add that I will miss your blog but I did learn loads from it, nice to see that you are still around on the forums and good luck with your trading

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”