Betfair live video

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
walshy

During the day the live video can sometimes over a few hours pick up a few seconds here and there in a lag, so its often worth closing it down and relaunching every hour or so.
sarwanov

Great Video!!
ChrisS

Hi all I was using betangel trader yesterday for the first time on UK horse racing, Is it possible to access betfair live video direct from betangel?

Many thanks
Chris
Dallas

The "Live Video" button can be found on the main home screen after logging into Bet Angel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChrisS

Ahh thanks Dallas...........f12 key

Chris
millahjovich

I've always found the bookie/betfair online streams to be about 5 seconds quicker than channel 4 racing, why is this and is it the same for RUK and ATR when watching on TV.
sausage

I can't seem to connect to Betfair Live Feed when accessing via Bet Angel homepage. All I get is the 'twirling circle' after clicking on the required race. This problem doesn't happen when I access vis the Betfair website directly. Any ideas why this the case (such as settings)?
artt

Hello
Is there anyway to get betfair live video horse coverage without constantly betting 5gbp to fullfill minimum betting requirments in order to watch it?
Every single race I need to reopen betfair live stream video again and again , is there a way to pay or bet once and then have a constant access?
thanks a lot for any help
Naffman

Don't think so sorry
fumanshoe66

Sausage,

I have the same problem with Live video using it on BA the video is not loading but loads fine direct from the betfair site. Anyone any ideas???
martin123

Last edited by martin123 on Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reginald

martin123 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am
Remarkable!
I assume it is working for you? I have no luck with any horse racing live stream from betfair website so far three days in a row.
NodwellBainbridge

I am probably being thick here ... but if I am logged on to Betfair via my Bet Angel software - Do I also then log straight on to Betfair in order to get the live video. Will Betfair allow "two" log-ins to the same account via different means? If this is not the case what is the trick ?
nolcat

Betfair will allow two logins in my experience but you don't necessarily need to open betfair with your browser as you can use the in built one on the 'desktop' tab once you log on to the betangel software. So you can work it all from on betangel.
James1st

Anyone got a solution to having to click on "allow" Adobe Flash every time before watching a race on Betfair Video?

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”