A question from newbie

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Markoz

Hello

I'd like to ask if there is posibility to make different automation on each horse. For example i want to set automation on race at 14:15 for one horse to back and to lay. And i want to set automation on anotcher horse but in race at 15:00 with different back and lay odds.Is this posibble?

Hopefuly u understand what im talking about, if not please reply and i explain in otcher way :P

Thanks in advance
Markoz
Seabird

If you are available between the races you can, of course, change the automation rules.

If not, then I guess you could do it through an Excel connection. If you need help with that I suggest you post your query on to the Spreadsheet area.

Seabird
Markoz

Thanks you Seabird

Im not available between races. My plan was wakeing up early morning, checking which horses in which race ll be steamers in my eyes, then go throught each race with horse i choosen and set automation to each race. Wanted to do it all on morning, not between races.

About excel i have a problem with browsing file. It wont cooperate with my excel. DO u kno what version cooperate with BA?

Markoz
Seabird

Markoz

I suggest you ask your question to the

'Spreadsheet/Excel Chat' section, you will find that listed in the Board Index. I'm sure someone on there will be able to help you.

Seabird

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”