SKY Soccer Saturday Super 6

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Dallas

Looks certain we have a winner now with the leader 27pts clear and there can't be that many rounds to go!

Will be a tight battle for the remaining top 5 places, I'd say anyone down to 11th still has a good chance
Dallas

I've often posted here the many times I've lost points to late goals but the last few rounds I'm finally clawing some back, but i'll be hard pushed to beat
Derby scoring in 90+4 and 90+11 to hand me 5pts this round :D
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:15 pm
I've often posted here the many times I've lost points to late goals but the last few rounds I'm finally clawing some back, but i'll be hard pushed to beat
Derby scoring in 90+4 and 90+11 to hand me 5pts this round :D
Nice one.
Dallas

Been an amazing first half for me this round :lol:
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:46 pm
:lol:

I could only finish 3rd in this month's table. (ahead of a few solid performers) ;)

April.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:18 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:46 pm
:lol:

I could only finish 3rd in this month's table. (ahead of a few solid performers) ;)

April.PNG
If that's after today's round well done you've secured it - no more matches now till May :)
Dallas

Just to add to my misery this afternoon in the space of 5 mins I've just watched an 8pts overall lead to Peter disintegrate to leave me 1pt behind
Dallas

If ever I needed an injury-time goal it's now please Liverpool! (or arsenal)
Dallas

Well done to David on a strong performance all season (certainly held the top spot for long enough) ending up the clear winner and in a much bigger league this year

and to the chairman Letiss, quite fitting he finished top this final round :)

For me at the start of the season, I'd have definitely taken another top 5 finish
However, going into today I had my eye on 2nd so a little disappointed to not only miss that but drop a place to Peter

The only silver lining is to be one of two (other being Peter) who's finished in top 5 both seasons, that now means looking forward to doing it all again next year hopefully finishing in the top spot :)
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:17 pm
Well done to David on a strong performance all season (certainly held the top spot for long enough) ending up the clear winner and in a much bigger league this year

and to the chairman Letiss, quite fitting he finished top this final round :)

For me at the start of the season, I'd have definitely taken another top 5 finish
However, going into today I had my eye on 2nd so a little disappointed to not only miss that but drop a place to Peter

The only silver lining is to be one of two (other being Peter) who's finished in top 5 both seasons, that now means looking forward to doing it all again next year hopefully finishing in the top spot :)
Nice one. Good fun all around.
Euler

Until that very late goal from Arsenal I'd snuck into 2nd place again, but will have to settle for 3rd. I enjoy doing this and it seems to teach you a bit about the markets as well, so looking forward to next season.
northbound

Good fun indeed, looking forward to next season!
wearthefoxhat

Just noticed the Super 6 website is open for entries. (3rd August - Round 1 - Championship games)

New potential £2 million jackpot if they get 2 million entries :shock:... Sounds as though there are other prizes too.

If you're not already doing so, you should also challenge Jeff Head to Head. If you beat his total points, you go into a prize draw £500+.
Euler

Do we need to set up a new league again for this season?
northbound

I just setup a new league:
(Edit: scrap this, let’s use LeTiss’ league from last year)
Last edited by northbound on Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football trading”