VLOG's

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
megarain

In the pursuit of other mindless stuff to fill my schedule, these are right up there :

VLOG : Jeff Boski .. Poker Tourny rounder .. fantastic dry humour .. well it appeals to me : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ydBW ... koeDVZW5VA

VLOG : Andrew Neeme .. Poker Grinder ..great production .. 100 VLOGS .. start at the beginning

VLOG : Brad Owen .. Poker Grinder ..

VLOG of a day trader would be fun // bt, maybe content would be v samey // trade/throw mouse at wall/unpack new mouse/repeat
northbound

Thanks for sharing, megarain.

I’ve started watching Andrew Neeme’s.
BlackHat Betting

You like poker then :D
ShaunWhite

BlackHat Betting wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 pm
You like poker then :D
It's on the route here for quite a few people.
harsh

I'm watching Andrew neeme too. very genuine guy.
SeaHorseRacing

What I find interesting is how so many come from poker backgrounds but imo I would have thought there is a lot more money to be made in poker... I know of someone who play weekends just sit and waiting for drunk idiots for some extra cash.
BlackHat Betting

I have always been terrible at poker but know a few full time professionals that do exactly that and wait on drunk people and steal their money...
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:02 pm
What I find interesting is how so many come from poker backgrounds but imo I would have thought there is a lot more money to be made in poker... I know of someone who play weekends just sit and waiting for drunk idiots for some extra cash.
If you're playing poker to make good money it's just about the most boring thing you can imagine. Same thing hour after hour after hour. And people soon pick up on your style with all the tracking software.

You can make some pocket money at the weekends. You just need to figure out who's there to play poker and who's there to make money. It's not easy though playing people who don't give a damn.
sionascaig

I've played millions of hands but overall never managed to beat the rake - came pretty close though... I did find tournaments to be far more profitable than cash games however. And to save on the boredom front its possible to start a tournament then sit out for the 1st hour or so till the blinds get to a reasonable level...

I'm sure its now mainly bots that play and as someone has already said you need a hud with lots of past data on opponents to spot patterns - one gigantic data mining operation - which may appeal to some )

Return to “Chill Out Area”