Helloooooooooooo

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
dawnrosie

Hi Folks
Newbie here from Rochester in Kent.
Very excited to be here. I've completed the free trial and read/watched learnt as much as I could in that time but have now signed up to continue learning. I'm trying to get to grips the the Guardian and auto betting as I know I couldn't stay calm during a live betting run when either it's going well or not! Hopefully let the magic of auto do it for me will give me better results. I've tried a couple of the bots already and have had 2 live days using them. One gave me a small profit on the first day but disastrous on the 2nd day. It might have been OK on the 2nd day had I let it run the full days meetings but switched off my lappy around 4pm ish. I didn't actually realise I had to keep the program open for the bot to run. I misunderstood Peters video saying that Guardian with run auto even if you closed it and did something else.
Anyway Live and Learn which is why I'm here.
The Silk Run

Hello dawnrosie. Welcome to the community. And GOOD luck with your trading endeavours ...
CallumPerry

Welcome dawnrosie! Nice to meet you and good luck with your trading!
dawnrosie

thanks guys x
Dallas

Welcome to the forum
bennyboy351

Welcome.
Start small, stay calm and don't try to run before you've even learned to crawl! :D :D :D
Crazyskier

Welcome Dawnrosie

Some great peeps on here, to help you with your early frustrations with automation.

Good luck

CS

Return to “Chill Out Area”