Chill Out Area : crazy stuff

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Post Reply
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16201
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 pm

If you don't want to trade for a living, I'd imagine you get paid well to do this: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOChPRuqVw

User avatar
mjmorris335
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:29 am

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Euler wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 pm
If you don't want to trade for a living, I'd imagine you get paid well to do this: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOChPRuqVw
Christ, just sat in my chair watching that I felt like puking...

Mike

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16201
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:10 am

EPIC

Alberta lawn-mowing man defies twister

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40155229

User avatar
gutuami
Posts: 1633
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:07 am


User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16201
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:08 pm

This is bizarre, but also 6.5 years for this? Seems a little harsh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-40668960

User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Euler wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:08 pm
This is bizarre, but also 6.5 years for this? Seems a little harsh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-40668960
yeah, the penal system is crazy :D

User avatar
gutuami
Posts: 1633
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:12 am

the Power of the Pentatonic Scale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6tB2KiZuk

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16201
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:28 pm

RSPCA called to rescue lizard that turns out to be a sock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-co ... e-41268025

User avatar
jimibt
Posts: 1298
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 am

gutuami wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:12 am
the Power of the Pentatonic Scale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6tB2KiZuk
i just love this video as a demonstration of our inter connectedness - whether we realise it or not!! ;)

User avatar
marksmeets302
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Swiss prosecutors are trying to figure out why someone apparently attempted to flush tens of thousands of euros down the toilet at a Geneva branch of UBS Group AG:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... up-toilets

Post Reply

Return to “Chill Out Area”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests