Any Xbox360 COD Players?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
andyfuller

With a few days off from the horses coming up I wondered if there were any fellow Xbox 360 Owners out there that would be up for a bit of Call Of Duty Hardcore Team Death match? Unfortunately I only have COD 4 MW and COD 5 until Santa comes with MW2 :(

I saw Adam Heathcote in a recent post on his blog offered up a COD challenge but for some reason he is using a substandard PS3 (if you are reading this Adam, treat yourself to a 360 its only one race for you after all ;))

So anyone up for keeping their reactions in tune ready for the return of racing on Boxing Day?
ledge36935

hi , this my 1st post on here , i have to say i dont use bet angel to trade with, just to place my bets , so not having to concentrate fully on every race like a trader ,in between i play cod4 and mw2 , if it gats a bit hectic my girlfriend places my bets , my gamertag is xvi LEGEND ivx hit me up with a friends request if you want to play.
lilgreenback

Hi Andy,

I have COD MW on PC it should link on Windows Live, though I have not tried the servers, (used to play a lot of Counterstrike and Unreal good times) if anyone else is up for it then lets have a blast, or get shot to bits in the process. There are some tricky kids out there!!

Cheers

LilGB
J.S.

I'm old skool, still have a PS3 :shock:

Heard the 360 is much better from many but don't play games enough to justify a new console

Shame, would fo been cool to blow you all up :lol:
andyfuller

Not had chance to get on my xbox yet - been having to do the traditional DIY jobs - doesn't help when my brother comes back from B&Q with a decking plank when we needed a fence post - yes he is a plank :lol:

My Xbox live name is: Leonthefixer so feel free to add me and hopefully I will get on tomorrow at some point if not later today.

Return to “Chill Out Area”