Logging tennis scores when a trade is opened/closed

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
errskib

Can I get the Bet Angel spreadsheet to log what the tennis score was when a trade was opened and closed?

I'm trading with bots and I can't always tell what the score was when my trades were triggered/closed. I use Flashscore to look it up after the match but it's not always obvious (e.g. if my conditions are met more than once or if it's the right score but out of a set price range).

I have the Bet Angel Multiple spreadsheet connected and have the scores pulled through but they don't log this data as it changes in real time.

How can I get it to log the scores?
ShaunWhite

Just an idea, was it a tournement where BF were actually supplying scores? I guess so as your bot still worked (if it used the score) but they don't do it for them all. I'm fairly new to tennis so I'm not sure which they cover and which ones they don't.

Edit: I just read this bit again "and have the scores pulled through " so you can probably ignore the above.
errskib

I came up with a workaround and that is to place a slightly different bet amount per score. It does mean that the individual trigger scores have to be loaded into the bot but that's what I was doing on this occasion anyway.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”