Can't change Bet Persistence

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Zenyatta

I've given the global command 'KEEP_ALL' in Excel, but the bet persistence is not changing, all bets are marked 'CANCEL' and get cancelled at the start of In-Play unless I change them manually. What's gone wrong?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Can you confirm what connection mode you are looking in on?
Zenyatta

Mode 0.
npatel999

Was there any outcome of this thread? I have similar problem in that if I use global commands 'TAKE_SP_ALL' OR 'KEEP_ALL' when placing bets, they are still shown as cancel. I really want to use this functionality but unable to despite trying so many times without success. I have downloaded the latest version 1.23.7 and connection mode 0. Few months ago I did contact Bet Angel support but didn't get any where. Any help will be much appreaciated.
Zenyatta

Hi, yeah I did figure it out. You can't give the global command until at least a few seconds have elapsed from the time you place the bet. The newbie mistake I made was issuing the global command at the same time as I was making the bet.

So now on my spreadsheet, the global command is not triggered until just before the Off based on a timer. It all works fine.
npatel999

OK, so I finally managed to get to the bottom of this with the help of Bet Angel support and confirms Zenyatta's comment about issuing command just after placing bets. Global command before placing bets doesn't work but I can now get around by triggering global commands seconds after placing the bets.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”