Place a Bet Button

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
CallumPerry

Can anybody help me please? I'd like to create a simple button using a macro that will place a single Back bet of runner 1, wait until the bet has been 'Placed' as displayed in cell O9 and then clear ready to be triggered again. I can make it place a bet but then the 'wait' part is where I keep getting tripped up. If you could explain how the line of code I am missing would work with multiple buttons (Back/Lay Runner 1, Back/Lay Runner 2 etc) too please!

I'm looking to create a simple, personalised in-play screen for my own strategy so being able to launch orders with ease straight from the spreadsheet would be very convenient.

Cheers,
Cal :)
nigelk

Type in either "BACK" or "LAY" in either of the first 3 runners status cells. Then enter "PLACED" in the status column. The back/lay command will clear along with the placed command & the bet count will increase by 1.

The code is in the worksheet change event in Bet Angel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CallumPerry

This just keeps looping error 13 when you first connect and the cells L9:O13 are blank, even if I disconnect it to Bet Angel, type in the word "PLACED" in O9 and then reconnect nothing gets wiped and it just continues to loop the error box??

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”