Stop at a winner/Stop at set profit

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
imskinttoo

Hi everyone. Can anyone assist me or point me in the direction of being able to create an automation rule/spreadsheet that stops once my daily target has been reached?
Thanks
ShaunWhite

You can't do it in Guardian, but you can in excel.

btw What's a 'daily target' ? Are you planning to stop during a good day and carry on through bad days? Or the opposite? Will your target on a day with 10 events be the same as a day with 50 events?

You won't find any links to a spreadsheet to do what you want because it really doesn't make any sense to do it.
ruthlessimon

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:23 pm
Are you planning to stop during a good day and carry on through bad days? Or the opposite? Will your target on a day with 10 events be the same as a day with 50 events?

You won't find any links to a spreadsheet to do what you want because it really doesn't make any sense to do it.
I've wanted to bring this screenie out for a while :D

ruthlessimon

Btw it's a good vid worth a watch (https://youtu.be/Vy1_URi88eE)
imskinttoo

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:23 pm
You can't do it in Guardian, but you can in excel.

btw What's a 'daily target' ? Are you planning to stop during a good day and carry on through bad days? Or the opposite? Will your target on a day with 10 events be the same as a day with 50 events?

I just wanted to know how it can be done, not whether you thought it made sense or not

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”