Simple Spreadsheet processing...

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
kieranohagan

Hello,

I am sure there is an example somewhere but there is so much info on this site and forum, I am struggling to find it!

All I want to do, is to upload a spreadsheet each evening for all of my horse racing selections for the next day.The spreadsheet will have the Horse, Course, Date and Time, a Stake, a Minimum Live Price to accept and a minimum BSP Price to accept. I want the system to keep checking and placing my bet, upto the stake and if all of the stake has not been placed before say 1 minute before the off, place a BSP bet for the remaining stake (if the current price is greater than the Minimum BSP price).

Can someone point me to the best place for me to read up on that process (assuming it can be done).

Thanks in advance.

Kieran
ShaunWhite

That's a really complex thing you're expecting. Not just a list of races but specific complex rules for handling each one. Not suprisingly you can't do that in BA.

The only way you can make your process easier is to have one/several rules files for the transaction side of things and then use the Guardian Nominated Selection feature to apply them to specific horses.
kieranohagan

Shaun,

Apoligies for not replying sooner. When I posted, it said I would recieve an email if there were replies, I didn't recieve an email to say you had replied!

So it seems what I thought as being simple is really not. Perhaps I should take a free trial and play with a few setting to see how it can best suit my betting.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Kieran

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”