Stop bet angel when profit met

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
mancbrady

Good day guys

I haven’t got into excel yet and maybe there is a function that will do this but is there a way to stop all automation on selected markets when you have hit a profit you require for the day or is it just a case of keep an eye on it and just manually remove markets yourself.

I’m testing while at work and I can’t always keep an eye on the results through the day
ShaunWhite

If you're using excel you can program it to do whatever functionality you want. If just using Guardian then use a profit condition.
ShaunWhite

mancbrady wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:41 am
when you have hit a profit you require for the day
Why are you picking a random point in time to stop your automation? A year's racing is 10000+ races, the fact it gets dark 365 times during that sequence is almost irrelevant.
mancbrady

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:28 pm
mancbrady wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:41 am
when you have hit a profit you require for the day
Why are you picking a random point in time to stop your automation? A year's racing is 10000+ races, the fact it gets dark 365 times during that sequence is almost irrelevant.
I hear what you are saying about stopping the automation being irrelevant but I would like to see if I can have the option of setting this to hit a target profit for the day across a strategy. Just an option I would like to stop me from overtrading but I am sure you’ll point out that if my strategy works then I shouldn’t need to worry about overtrading at all as it should be in profit long term.
ShaunWhite

Sounds like you know the pros and cons. It's not a std BA feature though.
mancbrady

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:39 pm
Sounds like you know the pros and cons. It's not a std BA feature though.
It was worth having a look, cheers Shaun

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”