RACING RESULTS DATA-THE BEST ONE "ON THE DAY" FOR SPREADSHEETS

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Dr Ginhog

If you like to see how your practice mode baf is faring at end of day then its normal to have a spreadsheet with the P & L of the baf summarised on a sequential race basis.
Its also nice to have the winner of each race handy so that you do not have to scan back and forth checking results for every race. I finally found the site that is the best for this:BBCSPORT/COM where the racing page has the results IN SPREADSHEET FRIENDLY FORMAT including WINNER ONLY for pasting. All it needs when pasted is a simple SORT---/BY TIME/VALUES/OLDEST To NEWEST to have the lot in race order. For me I had already wasted hours/weeks using a macro to scraping/ sorting/ from the racing post site. Hope this helps!.
Another Tip if you want the data to include the MEETNAME viz : 12.30EXETE extract results (in race order) from the ATTHERACES site and concatenate the Time/First 5 letter of meeting with =CONCAT(TEXT(D3,"hhmm"),E3) .I used 5 rather 4 because of the CHELT & CHELM issue.
Of course you can sort extract all the above from DATA in the BETFAIR PROMO SITE on the following day but my suggestion is for the "on the day" .results.
Dr Ginhog

Omitted the helper column formula at E to extract the 5 letters of meet is "=LEFT(+F3,5)

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”