Waiting before placing bets Excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
sa7med

So as I've been optimizing my workbooks, ive noticed that one strategy is doing better but another is doing worse (they both live in the excel rule). I suspect this is due to momentary hiccups that are now being picked up by the faster workbook and therefore triggering bad bets.

Has anyone experienced this sort of thing before? I was wondering if anyone knows of a non invasive way to check if conditions stand for a certain amount of time before triggering. I thought about having it check the market records x seconds ago to see if they are the same, but this would probably mean recording at faster intervals which I don't really want to be doing at this point (already doing 10s intervals). I suppose I could keep a record of the market x seconds ago, but I think this is a bit overkill. What I would really love is an if x then wait (y secs) then trigger situation but unsure how to go about it.

I've been having a bit of trouble separating my rules and was wondering what other people's thinking on this is. for example: It's a bit of a hassle to make sure certain rules aren't closed by other rules. Do you load two separate workbooks or do you stick rules together on the same workbooks?? I've tried two workbooks but this seems so slow things down.
If you would share your approach to running multiple excel automations without them intermingling I'd really appreciate that!

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”