multiple exel question

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
rain91

i have multiple exel with 4 sheets
so:
- 1st race i want to bet with the first sheet rules
-2nd race with 2nd sheet
-3rd race with 3rd sheet
-4th race with 4th sheet
-5 race with 1 sheet
and -2sheet-3sheet-4sheet-1sheet....etc
i know that with hand i can made it but i dont want to made it with hand(i want just connect exel and thats all)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wolf1877

Bet Angel Guardian has fairly limited options with regards to automation of the Guardian itself and with the current version I dont think you can do what you want.

However I would question why you want to do keep recycling the races into 4 sheets only? Why not just use more sheets and forget about the issue?
I assume you are trading the last 20 minutes or under before the off and your main objective is for Guardian to cycle through the 4 sheets quickly.

My set up with excel is to have 2 instances of Guardian each with the entire days UK/Ireland win markets - so today Saturday 9th June there were 57 win markets.
Instance 1 tracks race data for all 57 races up to 20 minutes before the off. So my VBA macro basically says if more than 20 minutes out then process else don't process.
Instance 2 tracks race data for all 57 races from 20 minutes before the off through until inplay completion. I use Guardian > Advanced Settings > Restrict Refresh option with 1200/1200.
Restrict Refresh with 1200/1200 seconds restricts Guardian from refreshing the "Bet Angel(n)" worksheets until 20 minutes before a scheduled race start through to 20 mins after scheduled start time.

My current excel worksheet currently tracks up to 65 races and it works fairly quickly on instance 2. In peak racing periods with several races live I average around 4 updates per second per race. At the end of the day when there is only one race active I can get over 10 updates per second.

NOTE: I should add that I use a refresh interval of 100ms but I do a run a lot of processing in addition to the two Bet Angel instances with fairly complex macros. I'm running SQL Express and C# processes too. With simple macros and a faster refresh rate you could probably ramp up the speed a bit.
rain91

Thanks i solved it

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”