excel workbooks opening and closing help..!

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
aubweaver

Hi,
It must be something I'm doing wrong. I open excel and open up a workbook, connect to a track all 'A'OK but that's it I cannot go on to another race track, the same track keeps either reloading or never shuts down. Even if I shut down my computer the same track keeps coming up. Is there something I've missed. I've been putting in new formulas to assist in 'in play' betting etc. but the worksheet with the race meeting won't go away..?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Peter
aubweaver

Hi, I think I've sussed it out myself. In the process of putting in new formulas I wanted to safeguard the process so I locked and protected the new formatted cells, or so I thought, I had in fact locked and protected the whole sheet. After a couple of beverages and a good nights sleep I awoke with the possible answer. I highlighted the whole sheet, unprotected it then with it still highlighted, unlocked it. I then highlighted only what I wanted to lock, relocked those cells only and then reprotected the sheet and 'voila'! it all works as I expected it should have.
All the Best, Peter :P

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”