stop trade, cancell all bets and green

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
rain91

Hi
i want to ask that how can i solve (what commands i need to use), that if i have profit in one market, then after the expected profit excel dont do nothing, just green and cancell all bets?
CallumPerry

I don't understand why you would want to cut your profits short? If something is working, let it run.

That being said. Just have a trigger cell that your Back/Lay commands are linked to i.e. in Cell L9 =IF(A100="Stop","Stop","BACK")

A100 is a random cell that is out of the way. If this cell shows the word stop then it would cut everything, no more back bets would enter the market. Gets more complicated if you are Backing and Laying but you would need to add to this. You would then need a cancel all bets and a green up formula to trigger once the word "Stop" pops up.

Cell A100 would then need to have something like: =If(Greened value = specific amount,"Stop","Go")

Again though, I understand something like this being used to cut losses short and protect your bank but not to put a cap on winnings but it's not my system; just giving you things to consider.
rain91

CallumPerry wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:00 pm
I don't understand why you would want to cut your profits short? If something is working, let it run.

That being said. Just have a trigger cell that your Back/Lay commands are linked to i.e. in Cell L9 =IF(A100="Stop","Stop","BACK")

A100 is a random cell that is out of the way. If this cell shows the word stop then it would cut everything, no more back bets would enter the market. Gets more complicated if you are Backing and Laying but you would need to add to this. You would then need a cancel all bets and a green up formula to trigger once the word "Stop" pops up.

Cell A100 would then need to have something like: =If(Greened value = specific amount,"Stop","Go")

Again though, I understand something like this being used to cut losses short and protect your bank but not to put a cap on winnings but it's not my system; just giving you things to consider.
So i need this because, what i now programed it works good. i can always saw on the market great greens, but if i didnt stoped it then at the end of the market it always turn to a red...:S
And i cant give the exactly "time" what is good for all markets ( when all was profitable) one was profitavle after 15sec other after 1min etc. So i need this just stop everything and get greens when it reached the value what i want :)
Hope now you understand me.
CallumPerry

Just think about why it went green after 15 seconds or 1 minute. Is this always the case? Do you have plans in place if it goes red and never turns green? Make sure you think about money management and risk/reward. Anyways those formulas are all you should need to tweak and come up with something yourself. Good luck.
rain91

CallumPerry wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:54 pm
Just think about why it went green after 15 seconds or 1 minute. Is this always the case? Do you have plans in place if it goes red and never turns green? Make sure you think about money management and risk/reward. Anyways those formulas are all you should need to tweak and come up with something yourself. Good luck.
So its not just back or just lay its trade (back and lay too). I hope i can solve it , but i didnt thinking on yet, my weekend was very busy, but tomorrow i try. Can you help me if i have problem with this? THANKS
CallumPerry

Is it always a BACK bet opening the trade and then closing with a LAY, always a LAY bet first or could it be either? Is it just one selection in the market i.e. a single football correct score or a single horse per market or is it multiple? Supply as much information as you can with how this works (it's good practise to logically think about EVERY stage when building a bot too) and I'll see if I can guide you in the right direction. I'm only a beginner myself but feel confident using basic excel formulas so should be able to at least start you off right.
rain91

First of all THANKS your help !
So the opening bet was in this excel always BACK bet and closing was LAY bet. Its on horse racing markets and multiple selections in one horse it could be more bets and sometimes no bet on market too. Lots of times it made me great greens, but at the end of the market it turns to red..... and thats why i want to do this.
So what i want exactly:
I dont know really what is the correct sequence: but i want to start the betting linke now its all OK, BUT after i can saw a good green amount on excel /angel in the current in-playmarket, then i want to take away it and after this happend close trade on this market. But of course next horse racing market everything start from the beginning :) and thats all what i want :)
CallumPerry

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16354&start=10

Look in this thread, on the second page, my last message. I attached 3 spreadsheets, download cal template 30. This is the BA template (max of 30 selections per market) and underneath you will see a little 'formulas' table and to the right a 'State Machine' matrix. Can read through the thread if you're interested in how it works but all you need to know is A is neutral, you want it to tick to B (BACK) first then no new back bet will be triggered until a LAY bet has been made. This happens automatically, this is what you need to do...

In the formulas area (without modifying the sheet yourself you have 6 selections available i.e. 6 different horses) under 'Runner 1' in the yellow box you should see a formula which is looking for BACK, BACK_CLOSE, LAY and LAY_CLOSE from the triggers underneath. The two yellow boxes underneath are where you give these orders. In Back triggers' yellow box you need a formula which says

=IF back command then 1, if close a back command then 2 else 0. You only need to work out a formula for this line, if you share what the triggers are I can help, if its a secret then you'll have to work it out for yourself.

This sorts your firing back and lay command part out (it will automatically refresh itself for the next BACK trigger) so now you just need a trigger that says if your profit hits a target amount don't add any more bets in. See if you can work this out for yourself and add it to your formula else share it on this thread for others to learn from. If it's a secret and you don't mind me knowing I can help you with a single formula no problem. Any more and I'll be a little more expensive ;)
rain91

ok thanks, BUT i always have unmatched bets too and "BACK_CLOSE" command not cancel them.
I dont know the really sequence what i need to use. But maybe first i need global command: "CANCEL_ALL" after this "BACK_CLOSE" (this bot starts trading with back) and just after this Global Command Option "GREEN_ALL" and then "CLOSE_TRADE"?
Or what you think?
CallumPerry

The state machine works independently for each runner so yeah if on the favourite you back £10 and then not all of it gets matched, you’re going to need to add some formulas to try again or cancel. Perhaps use BACK fill or kill and then at the end if you hit your profit target you’re going to want to stop any new orders being made (Back trigger notices profit target and freezes), then that triggers a global command to cancel all unmatched bets like you said and then green up a second or two after. You're logically thinking through the order events need to happen now!
rain91

I mean not when not all was matched. I mean: made lot of backs and lay in lot horses (1horse not just one back and lay) and after i can saw the hedged volume was enough to me then i want to do what i write. 1st i think i need to cancell all after green (then i get the greened amount what i can saw on angel) and after this i dont want tu put more bets in same market.
CallumPerry

The state machine only let's you put one BACK order into the market on a horse at a time, you can't double up your stakes on two separate occasions. You have to wait for a LAY to close the trade then you can back again. If you need to place multiple BACK bets before a LAY you may be best to just use a one second refresh spreadsheet. Have a look in the example spreadsheet threads.

If you are only putting one BACK per LAY then the spreadsheet I directed you to will do just that. You are correct in thinking now you need a formula which is your green-up cell which will show you how much you have made on that market. A big problem I can already see is how are you going to reload this every market? I'd suggest learning some basic VBA and at the same time bullet pointing every single action/calculation that would need to happen and in what order.
rain91

CallumPerry wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:33 pm
The state machine only let's you put one BACK order into the market on a horse at a time, you can't double up your stakes on two separate occasions. You have to wait for a LAY to close the trade then you can back again. If you need to place multiple BACK bets before a LAY you may be best to just use a one second refresh spreadsheet. Have a look in the example spreadsheet threads.

If you are only putting one BACK per LAY then the spreadsheet I directed you to will do just that. You are correct in thinking now you need a formula which is your green-up cell which will show you how much you have made on that market. A big problem I can already see is how are you going to reload this every market? I'd suggest learning some basic VBA and at the same time bullet pointing every single action/calculation that would need to happen and in what order.
Thanks your help. Now i try to solve it with other method, what i made, but if its not work then i need your help maybe. Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”