P&L Numbers in Excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
wamplerr

Is there a known bug with these?

I connected a spreadsheet to a few markets which I already had matched bets in, but the spreadsheet just has 0's for all the P&L numbers (column C).

Shouldn't it be able to tell if I have matched bets, even if those bets weren't placed through Excel (or BetAngel for that matter)?
Dogmatic

This is definitely a problem, and has become a major issue for me. I regard the spreadsheet interface as the most useful part of Bet Angel, offering virtually unlimited opportunities for automation, particularly with the new version of Guardian supporting sheets across multiple markets. There are a number of improvements I'd like to see, which I might detail in another post, but the Profit/Loss figures are the most important.

At the moment, if I place a Fill or Kill bet, I have no way of knowing whether the bet was matched (fully or partially) or not. The unmatched bets count goes to zero, but the Profit/Loss figures do not get updated. The only way to get the figures updated is to open the market in the main Bet Angel window, which is impractical when monitoring many markets at the same time.

Would anyone on the Bet Angel team like to comment on whether this is a known issue, and whether it will be fixed soon?

Regards,
Dogmatic

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”