Integrate excel triggers with BA settings triggers??

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
aubweaver

Hi,
I've just posted a reply to a 'Spreadsheets/SP's' question how, I think, I overcame the SP problem he was having. Unfortunately it only partly solved my issue. Here's my question: is it possible to integrate Betangels triggers in their settings and also use separate excel formulas/triggers or maybe somebody has another suggestion (keep it clean). Basically I want to select a variety of horses within a set range of the SP or at least close to the start, which will be close to the SP. Having selected those horses I then want to set the odds parameter for the bet to be 'fired' in running. I.E. the SP might be 40(that selects the horse) I then want lower odds, maybe under 10, hence the horse is 'coming in'. (this is for back bets). Unfortunately all the selections on Betangel are canceled at the start, without any facility for continuing into 'in running'. Therefore I would need to be by my PC resetting my bets at in running and as I'm in Australia makes it a little tough. To set it up on excel is also a problem, as the source cells in 'column G' are naturally forever changing, OK for one formula with an odds parameter (to enter the "back" text) but no good for two formulas with different odds, one cancels out the other. If the BA trigger could be set and then excel fire the bet, would the BA trigger pick up the rest?
Thanks,
Peter.
corbus

Hi Peter,
If I understand your problem correctly, I'd say it has a very simple answer: in the spreadsheet, colomn L, row 6 (i.e. global commands) you simply write "KEEP_ALL" in quotes, that'll do the job fine.
ciao
Ennio
aubweaver

Thanks for the reply Ennio, the "KEEP ALL" option is for 'unmatched' bets to stay in play in excel, (please correct me if I'm wrong) it doesn't allow for two sets of odds, ie one for selecting the horse and the other for placing the bet. I.E. if a horse has an SP of maybe 20 I simply want to select that horse and have a trigger set for perhaps 10 with odds set at 5.
Therefore a horse 'Freddy's Knockers' has an SP of 20 and it's selected, It's doing well in running and gets down to odds of 10 the bet is triggered and the odds placed set at 5, with a bit of luck it might get matched at 8 - 10. If you get my drift..? Somethings are a bit hard to explain but thanks for your reply all assistance is appreciated
Peter

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”