Auto green at the off

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

A quick video to show you how to get Bet Angel to automatically exit at the off by using some simple spreadsheet automation: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8wSGQ2zLrg
enzabella2009

I would like to ask you a question if is possible..
While ago I posted on the forum the search of an automation timer..The auto green it may just do the job..If I set the auto green 10seconds before the off, will it work? will it green the market before going in play? or it just have to be on the off?
I thank you in advance.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You can get it to green at any point, you would just need to link the condition to the countdown timer instead.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You may want to read this thread also: -

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=493
enzabella2009

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D :D
Zenyatta

GREEN_ALL has exactly the same effect as closing all bets does it?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Yes, that is correct.
enzabella2009

Hi, all
sorry to bother you again with this. I am looking to build this command but, unfortunaly I am finding hard to do it. I thank you in advance.
=if(C3>F3,"TAKE_UNMATCHED_BETS_ALL","") @the current odds.
Obviuosly it`s incorrect..do you guys know how to build this command correctly? thank you
TheTub

enzabella2009 wrote:Hi, all
sorry to bother you again with this. I am looking to build this command but, unfortunaly I am finding hard to do it. I thank you in advance.
=if(C3>F3,"TAKE_UNMATCHED_BETS_ALL","") @the current odds.
Obviuosly it`s incorrect..do you guys know how to build this command correctly? thank you
What do you want to do? Green all? Or take SP all?
enzabella2009

On some markets it is worth to lay all horses 1 tick below the current odds using the BOOKMAKING FEUTURE, IF got 2-3 horses unmatched, the only way to avoid bigger losses is to take the 3 unmatched bets at the current odds at the starting time. If I click ON TAKE SP ALL the delay of some races can cause a bigger loss. If I have to do it manually the time you take do it may be to slow, losing the opportunity to close your position in green.IF I use GREEN ALL on BOOKMAKING it`s a suicide as BA software is unable to calculate the real green figures....I am looking to build a command or auto-timer that take the current odds for all umatched bet at the starting time IGNORING DELAY and other factors...I thank you in advance...I hope It make sense..
Zenyatta

Might still be some bugs with the command. I tested it and it fails to close about 5% of the time. (On about 5% of occasions, GREEN_ALL simply cancels the bet rather than closing).

Name also could be a tad misleading. We can imagine some desperate trader using it expecting a profit and finding the color is the opposite to what they expected a lot of the time. I fear that for many users, 'RED_ALL' may be a more accurate description over the long run. ;)

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”