Limiting the times a bet placed in Excel.

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
highview2016

Hi,

Just started on Excel BOTS. I want to only take one bet from say a horse race across the field. i.e. say take only the first horse that odds drop to 1.5. In Excel I cannot control limit this is to once if more than one horse quickly drops to 1.5. I can do it very simply in Guardian BOT, but cannot see how in Excel and need it in Excel.

Many thanks

Laurence
ShaunWhite

How are you checking the one bet exists? If you're waiting for a matched/unmatched amount to come back through BA then you'll struggle. Emulate the Guardian way and set a signal (cell / variable) when the 1st qualifying price is detected and control your subsequent bets dependant on that. If your code/marcos are structured correctly it should be impossible to fire a 2nd bet if the 1st bet has set your own bets placed counter.
highview2016

Thanks for your prompt reply. So the answer is coding in Excel, and no direct Guardian instruction.
I have set up a cell for each horse that triggers when requirements reached. I just need to set up a global one that only triggers once.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”