Importing multiple markets into the betangel spreadsheet.

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
sandycove

Yes Dallas, but the problem still exists !
Dallas

sandycove wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:37 pm
Yes Dallas, but the problem still exists !
Have you checked you don't have the refresh restricted on the advanced tab?
sandycove

Thanks Dallas for your response and I can confirm the refresh is not restricted. I looked at all the settings again and all appear normal.
I did a test on Friday using the UK Win & Place markets and here is what I observed :

All the Multi-spreadsheets are visible in Excel ....Bet Angel.. Bet Angel 2 ....etc....
I opened the Win market in the BA one click screen and this market is now active in 1st sheet Bet Angel. The place market does not load in sheet Bet Angel 2 unless I display it in one click screen for manual use. If this happens then win market disengages and Place market becomes active in Multi-sheets.
Excel sheets in Guardian are connected but only one sheet at a time becomes active.
Excel in BA is not connected at this time.
I am using v1.49 via VPS (Would this have any bearing on performance ?)

Many thanks again for your help.
Dallas

The VPS and V1.49 wont have any effect,

From what you have said it sounds like the later markets are not being updated in guardian (even though you don't have restricted refresh on), can you add about a dozen markets to guardian then open and connect the worksheet etc then take a screenshot and post it?
sandycove

Thanks. At a wedding today but will do a test early next week.
sandycove

I did a test today, Dallas by uploading the UK markets into Guardian and following the usual steps outlined in this thread to achieve a connection to Excel but not one single market connected. No screenshot as all the excel sheets did not populate at the start time of each race.
The main BA trading screen was not connected to Excel during this test.

Any other ideas would be most welcome.
sandycove

Hi Dallas,
Over the last week or so I have re-read the manual and followed the steps outlined in this thread but still cannot use the multi-sheets to trade the Win and Place markets.
I've loaded some markets into Guardian and I've uploaded some sample screenshots to show the outcome but when the market goes in-play the image remains the same and the odds etc are not dynamic.
I have played around with the various refresh options including "Pause" but had no joy in making it work.
My impression is to suspect a connection problem despite all the markets loading into the various Bet Angel multi-sheets.

Hope the above helps.

Pat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”