Seeking spreadsheet developer

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
russron

Hi there

I am a newbie so apologies if covered elsewhere. I am seeking someone to develop the standard Betangel trading spreadsheet sourcing external data to trigger bets. I suspect all easily doable by a competent VBA developer with scalping abilities but that isn't me.

Nigelk has a sticky post here but doesn't look like recently active and I can't PM as new to forum. Can anyone point me in right direction of where to source some reliable help with VBA or similar development work?

Thanks in advance

Mark
Euler

We always moderate first post the forum to avoid disruption that people have deliberately tried to create within the community. But now you've made your first post you will be able to send a PM. So I'm not completely sure that Nigel is in the position to be able to help people at the moment. But I'm sure he will be able to confirm.
russron

Thanks for doing this. I will make contact and reach out again if he isnt able to assist.
russron

Hi again. I havent heard back from Nigel. Would welcome a heads up from members if any other VBA wizards who do Betangel related spreadsheet work for a fee?
sa7med

Hi there, I'd recommend giving it a go yourself. It is a bit of a learning curve but its definitely worthwhile. I was in your position a couple of years ago and am now a pretty decent coder :)

If you'd still like someone to help, PM with what you'd like to do and I'll see if I can help.
Inceptor

Hi,
I am also interested in adapting the existing spreadsheets to pull in odds from at least one or two other sites. I assume this can be done in various ways, but don't have the skills...and not alot of time to learn it all. Will follow up with PM
Gareth1976

you could always try Fivver, thats where i got my excel/vba work done. ok it costs a little money but worth it in the end, I doubled my money back with in the first week.
kqv91y

PM me with what you need doing.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”