Help required assigning Excel sheets to loads of markets

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
gregla

Hi there,

I was hoping Dallas or somebody else could help me.

I've got an Excel automation that monitors both the win and place markets. So I assign "Bet Angel" to the win market and "Bet Angel (2)" to the place market. And it all works fine.

However, I want to find a quicker way of doing this. If I load up all the win markets and all the place markets, I need to individually assign the Excel sheets to the specific markets. And this takes a long time. Especially if I'm doing it on the AUS horse racing and the UK Greyhounds.

Can anyone suggest a quicker way of me doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Greg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sa7med

gregla wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:52 pm
Hi there,

I was hoping Dallas or somebody else could help me.

I've got an Excel automation that monitors both the win and place markets. So I assign "Bet Angel" to the win market and "Bet Angel (2)" to the place market. And it all works fine.

However, I want to find a quicker way of doing this. If I load up all the win markets and all the place markets, I need to individually assign the Excel sheets to the specific markets. And this takes a long time. Especially if I'm doing it on the AUS horse racing and the UK Greyhounds.

Can anyone suggest a quicker way of me doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Greg
Does it matter which one is Bet Angel and which is Bet Angel (2)? One thing you can do is keep the rules you want to place in a seperate sheet and then add an if statement like If(isnumber(find("To Be Placed", B1)), Rules you want for To Be Placed, Rules you want for Win)
Dallas

You can create a shortcut key that will 'Clone Excel Binding for selected markets'

Clone.JPG

For what you want if you then follow these steps

1) Load Win markets into Guardian and apply your 'Bet Angel Sheet' to the top market, then highlight all markets and press your 'M' key (or whatever short cut key you assign)
2) Load the place markets in Guardian
3) Click the 'Excel Sheet' column header so that all the markets with a sheet assigned are at the top
4) Select the first place market and apply your 'Bet Angel Sheet 1' then highlight all other place markets below it and press your 'M' key (or whatever short cut key you assign)
5) Done ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sa7med

or you can do that if you want the easy way :D
gregla

Wow, this is so useful and saves me a lot of time and effort. I wasn't even sure a solution like this would exist.

Thanks very much for your help, it's really appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”