Excel help

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
deanodean1984

Hi i have been trading when i can for 6 months and have been suprisingly profitable from my exploits despite not having a clue about horse racing. I only adopt 1 stratergy and its always pre race but i sometimes find myself with an open position going in-play which makes me panic. I have excel on my pc and would like to hook it up with bet angel to do only 1 thing: close out any positions i might have, at the available price, back or lay, and green or red up so i dont end up in play panicing. I am not great with computers :oops: so any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou
Dean
deanodean1984

Thanks for the reply Mug but how do i set up the excel page like the one in the video you posted?
deanodean1984

Can bet angel or anyone else for that matter shed some light please?
Jimmy

I tried it but couldn't get it to work.? All it did was display Green All in the golbal box when it was suppost to activate.??

Cheers

Jimmy
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We've tried to make the video as clear as possible. I can't really see what you are doing wrong if you are following the video step by step.

You may want to look at the autotrade during the day thread.
deanodean1984

As i say im not good with computers and im sorry if this sounds daft. How do i hook up BA with excel on each race, do i have to creat a spread sheet for each race?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”