Runtime Errors While Collecting Data

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
captainbang

Hi,

I have recently started my journey in collecting data and building a model for racing and am having issues some days were i get a runtime error and get the option to debug or end.

it doesnt matter what option i choose both leads to Excel freezing and I am unable to save the data for the day resulting in a loss of data for the whole day.

This obvioulsy is not doing me any favours for collecting data.

I am new to all this on Excel so maybe Im doing something wrong and hopefully someone will be able to advise on the best course of action.

I am using the spreadsheet IXL Data Capture Multi Market

My setings are as follows Auto bind & auto clear ticked

restrict refresh is also ticked

Even if there were a way for the excel sheet to autosave during the day that would be great in that at least i would get some data.

Again this doesnt happen every day and not sure how it is happening
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by captainbang on Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CallumPerry

So it collects all the information throughout the day and then this error box pops up when you try to close the document? Has every market finished before you try to close it? Have you unchecked the connect button before you try to close it down? Basically has everything finished and all of the cells have stopped updating?
captainbang

Hi Callum,

This error happened yesterday during the middle of racing and I never went near Excel until i seen this pop up.

What I have been doing is setting it all up an hour or so before racing starts and dont touch it until racing ends.

When the racing ends I have been saving first and then unticking the connect option on BA
ODPaul82

Did you run out of rows to populate to on the actual worksheet.

If you try and insert past the maximum number of rows then the range object will throw that error.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”